Tuesday 13 November 2012

Back from Iceland, which was a great surprise to me. I went in search of the Northern lights....... didn't see them.......but fell in love with everything else about the country.  Away from the cities, the landscape was barren and beautiful. I want to go back in the same snowy weather to have a go on a snowmobile and then go back again in the summer to see the landscape when it's green. The people have a really attractive pride in their country and all they do, and a dry sense of humour which tripped me up a few times. Oh, and they have beautiful blue eyes. :-) Fabulous food, great company (I took that with me in the shape of 'my girls') and some shooting stars. Pretty good indeed.

So, Lawson Mansions is now temporarily Nicholson Manor whilst a pal of mine looks after it, pending a tenant. Packing up was so horrific, I'm not sure I will ever move back in. Ha ha. 

2 more sleeps till I go..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment